- RSS Channel Showcase 4102566
- RSS Channel Showcase 6888680
- RSS Channel Showcase 2229079
- RSS Channel Showcase 7552612
Articles on this Page
- 08/09/18--08:13: _APM vendor New Reli...
- 08/24/18--05:08: _How Microsoft plans...
- 08/29/18--03:41: _HPE and HP Inc – wh...
- 08/30/18--01:30: _Dfinity and Stormj ...
- 09/03/18--01:01: _VMware’s vision – y...
- 09/03/18--04:00: _Fancy dismembering ...
- 09/04/18--17:39: _How Workato combine...
- 09/05/18--02:27: _Atlassian mobilises...
- 09/06/18--02:13: _VMWare NSX – networ...
- 09/07/18--02:46: _TibcoNow – building...
- 09/07/18--05:31: _OpenX exchanges bro...
- 09/11/18--03:38: _What Marvin did nex...
- 09/12/18--04:30: _Bringing cloud serv...
- 09/13/18--02:53: _How to integrate yo...
- 09/13/18--04:58: _Tibco Labs and the ...
- 09/20/18--05:29: _Cloud repatriation ...
- 09/24/18--06:01: _AI, edge and securi...
- 08/29/18--03:41: HPE and HP Inc – when breaking up works out for the best
- 08/30/18--01:30: Dfinity and Stormj – examples of decentralized computing
- 09/04/18--17:39: How Workato combines headless workflow with serverless integration
- 09/06/18--02:13: VMWare NSX – network virtualization as VMware’s secret weapon?
- 09/07/18--02:46: TibcoNow – building an edge innovation playground
- 09/11/18--03:38: What Marvin did next – omni-channel transformation at Lowe’s Stores
- 09/13/18--02:53: How to integrate your way to digital transformation success
- 09/13/18--04:58: Tibco Labs and the Blockchain Experiment – cue scary music!
- 09/24/18--06:01: AI, edge and security share top billing at Microsoft Ignite
Cloud-based APM vendor New Relic beats Wall St expectations in its latest earnings report, growing its enterprise footprint in cloud, digital and DevOps
The post APM vendor New Relic has Q1 growth spurt as enterprise push continues appeared first on diginomica.
Microsoft is taking cybersecurity seriously - as it should. Does that make it the Internet's top cop?
The post How Microsoft plans to save the Internet from bad actors with AccountGuard appeared first on diginomica.
HPE and HP Inc are thriving in the post break-up years. Just those tariff concerns to deal with now...
The post HPE and HP Inc – when breaking up works out for the best appeared first on diginomica.
Decentralized computing systems are starting to emerge that make the previously clunky blockchains performant for the 21st century. With security at the core, they promise a fresh approach to infrastructure that should lead to expansion in innovation.
The post Dfinity and Stormj – examples of decentralized computing appeared first on diginomica.
VMWare is shifting focus from being the master of virtualized storage to being your one-stop shop for managing complex cloud infrastructure deployment. Does it make sense?
The post VMware’s vision – your multi-cloud substrate for enterprise applications appeared first on diginomica.
Ever-deeper 'layer-cake' memory devices and data growth are combining to make the notion of virtualised, distributed, 'dismembered’ data centers a probable goal for large enterprises.
The post Fancy dismembering your data center and throwing it to the four winds? appeared first on diginomica.
Workflow automation vendor Workato harnesses conversational computing to provide headless workflow and intelligently connects APIs in serverless integration
The post How Workato combines headless workflow with serverless integration appeared first on diginomica.
Best known for its focus on the development side of the DevOps coin, a new product launch and the acquisition of OpsGenie signal the Australian company’s intent to widen its appeal in IT departments.
The post Atlassian mobilises to tackle incident-response needs of IT operations appeared first on diginomica.
VMWare NSX looks set to be its next growth engine. We assess the potential and the impact along with competitive threats both known and unknown.
The post VMWare NSX – network virtualization as VMware’s secret weapon? appeared first on diginomica.
Martin Banks finds innovation on the agenda at the TibcoNow conference in Las Vegas.
The arrival last year of a new CTO at the world’s largest independent advertising exchange kicked off a radical makeover in the way that the company’s developers get software built.
The post OpenX exchanges broken Agile processes in bold 100-day reboot journey appeared first on diginomica.
Retail industry veteran Marvin Ellison faces up to his latest turnaround challenge at Lowe’s Stores.
The post What Marvin did next – omni-channel transformation at Lowe’s Stores appeared first on diginomica.
Kurt Marko gets closer to the Edge with a look at new developments around Vapor IO.
The post Bringing cloud services to the edge – Vapor is building a distributed AWS appeared first on diginomica.
Getting integration right is critical to the success of digital transformation programs, explains MuleSoft's Ian Fairclough.
The post How to integrate your way to digital transformation success appeared first on diginomica.
Project Dovetail is aimed at building bridges between Blockchains and, further out, sticking them together in collaborative environments that make practical sense in business terms
The post Tibco Labs and the Blockchain Experiment – cue scary music! appeared first on diginomica.
Cloud repatriation is the latest analyst inspired taking point among on-premise diehards. But is it real?
The post Cloud repatriation – the latest push back to public cloud is analyst vaporware appeared first on diginomica.
Microsoft Ignite opens this morning with a blizzard of announcements, with special focus on advances in AI, IoT and edge, tempered by security
The post AI, edge and security share top billing at Microsoft Ignite appeared first on diginomica.